The Ruins of Machi Itcza The Ruins of Machi Itcza

There has been some glitches. At one point when I try to move I could not jump to a platform, and the keys keep sticking. Overall it is a good game; it reminds me of that 8-bit era of computer games.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

This game sucks, this game sucks, and this game sucks! Katniss is killed within just ten seconds of the game, plus it is hard! Those guys who made it are total jerks for pissing the rest of the NG community with this!

The controls are difficult, this is a game you will lose.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

This is one of the BEST games EVER! And I loved its sequels.

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Very good game.

OK, I'll give you a lowdown:

The plot sounds like the plot from a Family Guy Christmas Special that I had watched in which Santa Claus was overwhelmed by the greed people have and how he is taken for granted. I give the plot 4/10.

The controls are a bit OK, if not excellent. On the other hand, the game is so good that I want to play again.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

This game is GREAT!

Did I just say that it's excellent?

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Apparantly awesome

This is good science stuff, but it's all theory. Though the size of how far we can see the universe may be about 5 billion lightyears- correct me if I'm wrong. By the way, a good start for an educational game.

Madness God of Dissonance Madness God of Dissonance

May need improvement

This is a waste of time. I enjoyed it until I got to the round where the guy has knives. Maybe to improve it, try to put weapons and have a "C" button for weapons.

Electric Box 2 Electric Box 2

Excellent!

This game is the best game I had played in years. But however, some levels are hard, such as level 14, where the hints are useless.

Conveyor Conveyor

Perfect score!

This game is very addictive and enjoyable. But some levels are impossible to go through unless a strategy guide is at hand. One more note, at least it comes in Indonesian.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

What's The Room?

What's the movie about? And how old is it? By the way, nice music and gameplay.