All 15 art Reviews

Felicia Felicia

Beautiful girl. I like the character Felicia a lot, she is hot and your drawing only proves my claim. Great job.

SOPA - I CAN'T HEAR YOU SOPA - I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Message to Lamar:

YOU are a vocal minority. The guys that support SOPA/ACTA/whatever- are vocal minorities.

Chihana Holiday 2010 Chihana Holiday 2010

Beyond my capabilities, and the work is excellent.

Your work is so good, if you compare my work (which is drawn in a similar style to yours) to your work, your work is always miles ahead of mine. But instead of just saying this, I will give you the lowdown on what I think.

1. I am a fan of manga-style drawing. I say that the guys all look very creepy, but you managed to combine Halloween styles with Christmas styles.
2. The work, as I said, is placed streets ahead of other people's including mine. If the stars are out of five, you deserved 7- no, 14 stars.

Summertime Summertime

Great artwork!

No wonder why this is on the front page. It looks cool. By the way, here in Australia, it's going to be summer.

Faster, Dynamite! Kill! p.04 Faster, Dynamite! Kill! p.04

Cool job there.

Very nice work. Are you going to release some of your manga on Newgrounds?

Metaknight's Brawl Metaknight's Brawl

Best drawing ever!

This artwork should have been like a billboard advert for SSBB in the USA. 10/10 for the beauty and personality of the artwork.

Meta Knight Unmasked Meta Knight Unmasked

This artwork is good artwork.

Out of all of the Meta Knight Unmasked photos, this one is the best. Shame Nintendo didn't have one of the official ones of an unmasked Meta Knight. 10/10 for your originality.

Sonic Beached Sonic Beached

Drawing excellent

Drawing good. Gave 10/10 for excellent work art. Congratulations, now get yourself nice cup of coffee as prize for excellent drawing.

Sonic the Hedgehog by Johnny Sonic the Hedgehog by Johnny

Looks like official drawing

How the hell did you make Sonic look like an official drawing?

Distortion God Distortion God

Another quality drawing

The drawing of Giratina's Alternate Forme is very realistic and lifelike. The mouth however is very stunning, and the shape is just cool! I'll give it a 10/10. Love that title.