What are the odds? What are the odds?

So, this is the odds? Wow. That is really small. The odds are so small. That's it? 1 in 10000 chance of ending up with a species like humans? These are the mysteries of life and I think we are there to explore it, to discover more about it, and possibly to extend it.

Such are the things that can blow myself away. Thanks for making this video. It's cool.

'Cosmic Love' Storyboard Animation 'Cosmic Love' Storyboard Animation

Star Boy want love from Wood Girl, but Wood Girl refused, so Star Boy did something great: make more stars. Wood Girl now in love with Star Boy. Both are pleased.

Unfortunately, the animation is really choppy, which is why I took half a star from my 5 stars. But don't let this make you lose heart; keep improving!

black-lotus-kitsune responds:

lol, not quite the story ^^
the story is that the constellation professed his love to another constellation, but she refused. saddened, he drop his gift to her down to earth where it fell into the dryad's eye, blinding her. all she sees is black, except for a tiny light. she decides to follow it, and it leads her to the constellation. they both understands that it was fate that brought them together, and they live happily ever after <3
it's got some much more serious messages, but in terms of a love story this is it in a nutshell :)

Teksi - Part One Teksi - Part One

Hey.....

Good work, but do you know that word means "Taxi" in Malay?

The Ruins of Machi Itcza The Ruins of Machi Itcza

There has been some glitches. At one point when I try to move I could not jump to a platform, and the keys keep sticking. Overall it is a good game; it reminds me of that 8-bit era of computer games.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

This game sucks, this game sucks, and this game sucks! Katniss is killed within just ten seconds of the game, plus it is hard! Those guys who made it are total jerks for pissing the rest of the NG community with this!

The controls are difficult, this is a game you will lose.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

This is one of the BEST games EVER! And I loved its sequels.

statict bit statict bit

Very technologically advanced music.

I bet your music is cutting edge- 8-bit sounds with drum and bass must be one giant leap forward.

The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

Cool music dude!

The song reminds me of a nightclub.... it sounds very techno.

Felicia Felicia

Beautiful girl. I like the character Felicia a lot, she is hot and your drawing only proves my claim. Great job.

SOPA - I CAN'T HEAR YOU SOPA - I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Message to Lamar:

YOU are a vocal minority. The guys that support SOPA/ACTA/whatever- are vocal minorities.

Chihana Holiday 2010 Chihana Holiday 2010

Beyond my capabilities, and the work is excellent.

Your work is so good, if you compare my work (which is drawn in a similar style to yours) to your work, your work is always miles ahead of mine. But instead of just saying this, I will give you the lowdown on what I think.

1. I am a fan of manga-style drawing. I say that the guys all look very creepy, but you managed to combine Halloween styles with Christmas styles.
2. The work, as I said, is placed streets ahead of other people's including mine. If the stars are out of five, you deserved 7- no, 14 stars.